House Rules - The Rabbit HoleTHE RABBIT HOLE HOUSE RULES
From time to time we may issue further house rules and instructions for use of The Rabbit Hole coworking facility at The Mount. You must obey these rules at all times to keep our community space a happy space for all our Members and Clients. Please ensure that you and your guests are familiar with our House Rules. If we do make changes, we will update you by email or contact your Primary Member. It is your responsibility to read all email correspondence from Venaspace and your Community Manager.
A happy community
Our objective for The Rabbit Hole is to provide a collaborative community space to create and do business. The community nature of our space means that all members have a vested interest to keep the space clean, tidy and safe. Please make sure you:
- Keep your personal belongings with you at all times. We are not responsible for any loss or damage of these items and if we feel an item is a security risk, this could be removed without warning, at any time.
- If you have a designated desk, please ensure this space is cleared down at the end of the business day and is kept tidy.
- Use bins provided and recycle. A recycling bin and general waste bin is located in the kitchen. If you are unsure what you can recycle, please consult with the Community Manager who can offer some guidance.
- Use the dishwasher provided. The dishwasher will be emptied at the start of the business day. Do not leave dirty items on the kitchen side. Rinse and load into the dishwasher as you go. We operate a Clean Worktop policy in the kitchen.
- Please do your best to keep the fridge clean and tidy. Name and date any perishable food you put in the fridge. Any perishable food items left in the fridge on Friday without a name and date will be thrown away without notice or warning.
You will not, and ensure that your guests do not;
- Conduct illegal, immoral or offensive activity down The Rabbit Hole.
- At our complete discretion, do anything disruptive, abusive or dangerous to us, any other community member, client, guests or property.
- Persistently or aggressively market yourself or your guest to any user of The Rabbit Hole.
- Make any alterations to the decoration, furniture or walls or bring in your own furniture without prior written consent from the Community Manager.
- Lend your access fobs or parking passes to anyone. You or your organisation will be liable for any losses caused to us.
- Invite guests down The Rabbit Hole without signing them in with the Community Manager at The Mount reception. All guests must be signed in.
- Bring any guests down The Rabbit Hole that are under the age of 18.
- Bring alcohol down The Rabbit Hole without prior written consent from the Community Manager.
We may allow pets down The Rabbit Hole at the discretion of the Community Manager however it is at our complete discretion both initially and at all times thereafter. We will expect to see full vaccination records and it is on the understanding that you are responsible and fully liable for your pet at all times.
IT, Software and Hardware
The Rabbit Hole offers designated Wifi to all of our community and not exclusively to any individual or organisation.
We use various softwares to ensure the smooth running of The Rabbit Hole.
- Xero – You will be emailed your invoices from our accounting software Xero.
- Spotify – The iPad located at the entrance to The Rabbit Hole is to be used responsibly by all members to control the Sonos system. Our Spotify account is available for members to create their suited ambience, however please respect other members of the community and do not play any music which could be deemed as inappropriate or offensive to other members or visitors.
You are responsible for your access fob which remains the property of Venaspace at all times. You must report your access fob lost or stolen to the Community Manager as soon as possible. A charge of £25 will be made for replacement fobs.
Our community Beer Tap will be available to The Rabbit Hole members, and other clients at The Mount from 4pm on Friday’s. It is available at complete discretion of Venaspace and the Community Manager. When the beer tap is available;
- A maximum of one barrel will be provided.
- You must not attempt to operate any part of the machinery of the bar, except the beer tap.
- Your Community Manager can provide guidance on how to effectively operate the beer tap.
- The beer provided is Tarka4 by Otter Brewery.
- Please drink responsibly and at all times ensure your conduct is appropriate for the business environment.
- We can restrict and refuse the availability of alcohol without warning and at any time, to any member without having to give reason.
- You will be responsible for cleaning your beer glasses or loading them into the dishwasher before you leave.
- Please bear in mind that your employer may be liable for your actions, and that of your guests, and you must comply at all times with their internal guidelines and policies in the relation to the consumption of alcohol while on your employers business premises.
- We operate a fair use policy of our Beer Tap. Please respect other members.
- The Pool Table
Events down The Rabbit Hole
We will run events from time to time for the benefit of all of our members. On occasion, The Rabbit Hole may be hired for private events after 5pm. To reduce disruption to you during this time, the Community Manager may relocate your workstation to our Conference Suites. We endeavour to provide as much notice as possible to reduce disruption to you.